sequestration, something that never should have happened, nobody planned to happen, but we're facing it today. so the answer to you is, if it's coming in three weeks, pray. >> that's reassuring. >> lovely. >> houston, we have a budget problem. chad myers, is the sky falling? >> it isn't falling. we don't know anything that's headed our way just yet. that's good news. nasa says they know where 95% of these big asteroids are, that concerns me that they don't know where the other 5% are. and the ones that came across and hit russia, they know where 10% of those are. i don't like those odds. when there's a 10% chance of rain, that means it's probably not going to rain, but there's a 90% chance of something else, right? >> right. >> we don't know where almost 20,000 of these bigger than bus-size rocks are. they're out there flying around. and it's a 3d collision course. it's out there. we're going to have to see. they said right now still doesn't matter how much money you spend, it will still take five years to deflect anything we see coming.